● Develop, test, and deploy fast and scalable web apps.
● Designing and maintenance of fully functional large relational and non-relational databases.
● Identify production and non-production application issues as a part of deployment.
● Deploy applications on AWS cloud with ability to quickly debug hosting related issues.
● Establish, refine and integrate development environment tools and software as needed.
● Knowledge in coding architecture for backend.
● Testing applications and fixing bugs, along with security and data protection features.
● Establish code architecture decisions for supporting scalability and good performance
● Participation with developers for the creation of scalable REST APIs
● Conducting code reviews of peer developers.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or similar.
• Previous work experience as a Node Js developer for a minimum of 3 years.
• Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as ExpressJS
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming
• Experience developing and consuming REST/GraphQL implementation
• Experience in OAuth, SAML, JWT tokens
• Experience in AWS services or another eminent cloud stack
• Should have worked with CI/CD Integration/pipeline
• Understanding of DB architecture design and programming templates,
• Experience with Agile Methodologies, SDLC.
• Experience in client-side procedures.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Good to Have
• Good Knowledge of AWS Lambda functions and Serverless deployment
• Experience in Web sockets and Web RTC
• High-quality programming skills for a robust design
• Experience in handling servers is an added advantage
• Experience in application architecture, server management, cross-browser compatibility, responsive design, and website performance
● Good communication skills.
● Critical thinking and time management.
● Good team players and ability to lead a team of developers.
● Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
● Collaboration skills to support business goals.
● Competence for individual contribution.
Instrive is a Chennai-based start-up that provides high quality Dev-ops solutions for clients worldwide. In this increasingly digital world, we strive to solve problems and create value. Instrive was founded with one goal in mind, creating high-quality products and delivering great user experiences worldwide.
Our product, Hydrameet is India's best-in-class homegrown video conferencing platform recognized by the Indian government (https://hydrameet.com).
A number of products are being developed for both inhouse purposes and for our overseas clients, and we are actively expanding our team of talented professionals.
As part of our ambitious product roadmap, we need experts in Node.JS, Express and MongoDB
Your primary responsibility will be to lead and develop apps, processes, and documentation that follow organisational standards.
By working at the intersection of product, strategy, and technology, you will learn how to make strategic decisions, prioritise product features against business objectives, and put the user first.
You'll make a meaningful impact and create lasting connections with our outstanding team, no matter where your career takes you.