1.1 Introduction of Grameya.com “Terms and Conditions”
- Please read and understand your rights and responsibilities as a Grameya.com user. By accessing this website and website-related pages, you agree with the terms and conditions which is mentioned on this website, if you do not agree the terms and conditions with the request do not access this website.
- These terms and conditions of use, “You or User” shall mean any person who has agreed to become a registered user of this website by providing any information or data related to the job or employment opportunity while registering on the website. And as a registered user while accessing or creating any resume or profile or information or data into the website.
- This Website or Job Portal or Job Search Engine is made available for use only by a Person or individual (Jobseeker or user) searching for the Job or employment opportunity/job opening, Resume Creation and also this website is made for individual proprietor or company or organization or corporate seeking or searching for information related to hiring or searching most suitable person and to make available information for the job opening or employment opportunity on their behalf or other’s behalf (Employer/user).
- We will do our best service availability of the website will be continuous to give you the best transmission and it will be error-free. But sometimes due to an internet problem we can’t give you the Guarantee. And this website may also be sometimes occasionally suspended or restricted to allow user access because of website repair and maintenance or content updating, server maintenance.
1.2 Grameya.com Registration information
- The Website is a platform that user means Job seekers and employers use our services offered by Grameya.com and they interact with one another for their transactions, we are not and can not be a party to control in any manner any transaction between the website’s users or transactions between job seekers and employers
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between users of the website.
- As a user when you register with us, we may ask for your details like Jobseekers (Display Name, Email id, Mobile number, Education Details, Resume, User name, Password and like Employer’s Display name, Email ID, Mobile number etc. A User name and Password is vital to access this website. So, you shall solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and other access information and for all activities that occur under your username. You Agree to immediately notify us any unauthorized of your account. You Agree if you provide any false or untrue or inaccurate or incomplete information when you registering with us, if we found that your information is false or untrue or inaccurate or incomplete, we have the rights to Limit your activity or suspend or terminate or block your membership and access in this website.
- You understand and agree that we may disclose to third parties, on an anonymous basis, certain aggregate information contained in your registration, and we shall not disclose to any third party your address, email, Address or telephone number without your prior consent, except to the extent necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws or to render services through the site.
- You Agree when you registering on this website, we reserve the right to share your or Individual details or data or information to a third party or company based on your preference when you register on this website. Like Job seekers information Name, Resume, Mobile number, Email ID to the Employer or third party who are registered in this website or with us to provide job opening or job posting or employment opportunity, if you want to remove your resume or information, please send email to us we will remove your account from our portal.
- We will not include your content or data or information in advertisements for the products and services of this website and other person or company promotion activities.
- We may edit and make formatting changes to your content or data or information such as translating it, modifying the size, layout, or file type, we will not modify the meaning of your expression, because you own your content license and information, we only have non – exclusive rights to it, you may choose to make it available to other, including under the terms of a creative common license.
- User or member agrees to only provide content or data or information if that does not violate the law or anyone rights. You also agree that your job profile or any profile or post of any information will be truthful.
- The user or subscriber shall under no circumstance sublicense, assign, or transfer the license, and any attempt at such sublicense, assignment or transfer is void
- The user/subscriber/visitor to Grameya.com, does hereby specifically agree that he/she shall, at all times, comply with the requirements of the information technology Act, 2000 as also rules, regulation, guidelines, bye laws and notification made there under, while assessing or feeding or creating any resume/ insertion or information/data into the computers, computer systems or computer networks of the Grameya.com. The said user/subscriber/visitor to Grameya.com does further equivocally declare that incase he/she violates any provisions of the information technology Act, 2000 and/or rules, regulation, guidelines, byelaws and notification made thereunder, he/she shall alone be responsible for all his/her acts, deeds and things and that he/she alone shall be liable for civil and criminal liability there under or under any other law for the time being in force.
- You Agree, the user shall not upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene or racially, ethically, or otherwise objectionable, and As a user if you receiving or getting or affecting any of these above mentioned unlawful activities from any one of the registered user in this website, please share your complaint to us email@example.com.
1.3 Eligibility of use our website
- Eligibility of use our website means, as a user if you want to use our website “You” must complete 18 years or older. After that only you have the right to access or Registers with our website and read, Agree with our terms and condition. The Minor that is under the age of 18, if you want to use our website, you can access with your Parents or Legal Guardians or advisor consultant. We reserve the right to terminate your membership and/or refuse to provide you with access to the website if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
1.4 Website link or Pages with our website
- For employment opportunity or job opening purpose this website may link with some other website links or pages which is controlled by the third party who is registered or not registered as a user with us, but we do not recommend and we are not liable to use their product, services, information which is mentioned their linked sites, if you want to access the third-party site you are sole responsible person to read, review their terms condition, privacy policies before accessing the website.
1.5 Commencement/ Modification/Suspension of service
1.5.1 Commencement of service
- The Service can be offered after receiving the necessary payment and documents for verification from the employer or company or third party who is willing to offer the employment opportunity to the job seekers.
1.5.2 Modification of service
- The company may reserve rights to modify o discontinue the service with or without notice to user or subscriber or company or job seeker or employer. The company shall not be liable to the user or member or any third party.
1.5.3 Suspension/Terminate of service
- Grameya.com reserves right to Suspend or terminate the user membership with immediate effects without prior notice or without assigning any reason to the user.
- The user breached any of the terms and conditions policy of this website
- If member or user places objectionable contents, including offensive, Abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous materials
- If member or user is creating multiple profiles or resumes by using a different user name or password and details.
- If a member or user share or upload false contact information, including, any email address, Phone numbers, Postel address and any other means of contact material.
- If a user or member displays pornographic or obscene or sexually explicit material of any kind
- User or member promotes any misleading information, is false or that promotes illegal activities, their access to this website will suspend or cancel or terminate
- User or member provides any kind of instructional information about illegal activities such as violating someone’s privacy, making or buying illegal weapons, or providing or creating computer virus or hacking.
1.6 Subscription fee/ Fee Refund policy to use this website.
- All the individual user or job seekers who are seeking for the employment in this website, they are excluded from this policy. The subscription fee will be decided by the company (Grameya.com) from time to time. And it may be shown in Fee structure/Pricing options on this website. Liability of payment of the subscriber will accrue from the Date of commencement or expiry date of the service.
- Grameya.com maintains No refund policy. Once Subscribed, the payment made by the employer or company or third party to use our product and services, amount will not refund to the subscriber. All the issues related to product and services it will be corrected by the immediate effects and also, we will give you the compensatory services based on your issues and the situation it will decide or offered by the company (Grameya.com) to the user. You or a subscriber of this website service Agree not to claim any refund against any service subscribed to Grameya.com.
- The member is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality for carrying any online transaction to the payment by using a Credit card or Debit card or Bank payment or any online payment services to buy our product and services. Grameya.com will not take any responsibility or liability for improper use of the information relating to Credit card or Debit card or Bank payment or any online payment services used by subscriber or employer or company or third party.
1.7 Website content Policy
- This website fully controlled by Grameya.com a sole product of Next Innovation Asia, As a user you can access the Content material, design, Graphics, Text, Video clips, Audio clips, Images, which is available on this website for Personal Purpose but you cannot share or sale to anyone or third party for commercial purpose because it’s completely copyrighted, trademarked by Grameya (Next Innovation Asia). And you have not righted to copy, share, Reproduce, republish Grameya content to anyone or any other third-party sites for commercial purposes without prior written approval from us and it is completely prohibited.
1.8 Confidentiality and Security Policy
- As Grameya.com is an online Platform to provide or offering the product and services to the user, so it cannot give you the guarantee conditionality information provided by the members who is using this website, and it is not the responsibility of the Grameya.com.
- To protect the secrecy of our user, Grameya.com is offering the services to the user can or may changing their password without any limit, User shall not or do not reveal or share the same to any other person’s. User shall not use any other person identification to access this website.
- In the event of theft or loss of user identification or Password or/and security word, the user shall notify the company immediately by telephone or email or personally concurrently provide the company with a written notice to that effect. The user shall remain liable for use of the services by any third party until such theft or loss is notified to the company.
- The password and user name available to the customer or employer shall be used by the company named by customer or by an employee of the company. The user shall take the necessary steps to secure its Username and password.
- And the User shall not any software to automatically download or/and extract either a complete or/and partial resume from Grameya.com without prior consent from the Grameya.com in writing.
1.9 Grameya.com Website services
Grameya.com Website offers best services to both job seekers and employers as mentioned below.
1.9.1 To Job Seekers
- Job seekers Registration
- Resume Template Creation
- Find jobs
1.9.2 To Employer
- Employer Registration
- Job Posting
- Resume Database Access
1.10 Grameya.com Website service offer to the Jobseeker
- Grameya.com offered its best services to the job seekers like Job seekers Registration, Find jobs, Resume Creation. When you registering with us, we ask their few details User name, Password, Mobile number, Email Id to access our website. We will not share their Access details to anyone to a third party, You or Job seekers also do not share your access details to anyone by accessing behalf of, if anyone misusing your Access we will not, we will not responsible for that. If we found your details is untrue in this website, we will take immediate action to remove or suspend or terminate your access. If you missed your Username or password, you can contact us through our email to the Rest.
- Here you can create your resume by inserting your data or information or details, its for a unique and common design for all the job seekers, you can download and share your resume with mentioned our Logo. And you can do a job search on this website based on your Skill category, you can share the Job openings with Anyone of your friends or relatives.
1.11 Grameya.com Website service offer to the employer
- Grameya.com offered its best services to the employer like Employer Registration, Job Posting, Resume data access. When you registering with us, we ask their few details User name, Password, Mobile number, Email Id to access our website. We will not share their Access details to anyone to a third party, You or Job seekers also do not share your access details to anyone by accessing behalf of, if anyone misusing your Access we will not, we will not responsible for that. If we found your details are untrue on this website, we will take immediate action to remove or suspend or terminate your access.
- Here you can create job posting based on your job requirement with referred the skill category already defined on this website. Incase if you are not found a skill category, send a skill category to add a recommendation to us by using our email id or enquiry option or Find help, we can add that skill category with an immediate effect.
- Do not post or publish an irrelevant job posting an irrelevant skill category, if we found that will delete from our job website. And Do not post or publish any unrelated or illegal, unlawful or thread or vulgar etc, If we found that will Terminate or remove or suspend your access in this website.
- Resume Database Access will give you access once submitted your company related documents for verification, after verified will give you resume access.
1.12 Documents required for company or employer verification.
A) Private. Ltd or LLP or Limited or Partnership
- Business Registration documents
- Pan card
- Address Proof of the company (Bank statement or Lease proof, Certificate of incorporation, or shop & establishment certificate, Telephone bill or)
- GST Certificate
- Canceled Cheque
B) Sole Proprietorship company
- Proprietor Pan card
- Proprietor Aadhar Card
- Driving license
- Telephone bill or electrical bill or bank account statement Address proof if any
- MSME Certificate
- GST Certificate
- Canceled Cheque
1.13 Service Maintenance
- The company may at any time suspend or cancel or deactivate the Member’s access to the Grameya.com or Product and services (as the case may be) without prior notice or information to the user (Job seeker and employer), to carry out the service maintenance or upgrading or testing or repairs or other related work. Without prejudice to any other provisions of this agreement, the company shall not take any liability for any loss or damage or costs or expenses that the user may suffer or incur and no fees or/and charges payable by the user to the company shall be deducted or refunded as a result of such deactivation or/and suspension.
1.14 Responsibility of user/subscriber
- The Member or user or subscriber agrees and expressly states that he/she is solely responsible for the accuracy and completeness of registration data and other information given to the company in the application for membership to use of service. The member will ensure that the data or information shared with Grameya.com doesn’t contain any fraudulent, false, misleading facts.
- The member or user is responsible to do the set-up or configuration of all the necessary equipment to access the product and services
- The member or user will ensure to notify the instruction or information which is given by the company from time to time to use of the product and services.
- The member or user is solely responsible for the information or data which is shared by him by using this website services.
- The members or user is solely responsible for the confidentiality data or information to access or use this website (Grameya.com) such as username, password, mobile number, email id, resume, all other activities and transmission performed by the user in Grameya.com.
- The member or user will inform the company of any unauthorized use of user’s account or any other breach of security activities in Grameya.com.
- The member or user will pay the subscription fee as required by the company from time to time.
- The member or user will be changing their account’s password from time to time because to protect the secrecy, and there is no limit to changing the password in this website (Grameya.com)
- Incase if you want to remove or unsubscribe your account from this website (Grameya.com) you can delete your account and send an email to us, we will delete your account from the back end.
- The member or user confirms that all licenses and permits which is necessary for the job posting and uploading a job listing on this website (Grameya.com)
- The member or user understands and agrees that the Rules, Regulations, Guidelines, which is available or future update made under Information technology act 2000.
- The user or member agrees that their registered mobile number will be used to sharing the company service-related information or data or Notification to the registered user thought by Call or SMS and by using the direct supporting team. Or else to share user’s mobile number to the third-party service vendor to communicate the service-related information or data or Notification to the Registered user.
- The member or user agrees to allow Grameya.com and registered employer or recruiter to get touch with the job seeker from time to time on the job openings or Job requirements or employment opportunity services through Landline, mobile or any other means.
- Grameya.com is solely reserved the rights to Edit, Modify, Update, alter the content on this website. User or members agrees that such content shall be reflected after 48 hours. And Users or members solely responsible to check the website or its terms and condition from time to time.
1.15 Prohibited use of the Grameya.com Website.
- Grameya.com website may be used only for Lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and career information and employer seeking employees or job seekers for their job requirements or openings.
- ““You or member or user” means is Registered member or Job Seeker or employer or consultancy or Third-party person.
- You are requesting and authorizing us to make available your resume to any employer or user that may have an interest in your resume by creating a public resume through this website. We may share with you the Job posting and job listing which is posted by the employer or third party in this website (Grameya.com) and it (job posting) may be based on a variety of job categories. You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of the website shall be strictly governed by the following terms and conditions.
- The member or user will not allow any person other than the authorized person named in the application form to use the service.
- The member or user shall not Host, Display, upload, modify, Publish, transmit, update, or share any information related grossly harmful, harassing, offensive, defamatory, hateful, ethically objectionable of another’s privacy, disparaging related or encouraging money laundering or gambling or otherwise unlawful harassing including but not limited to the indecent representation of women within the meaning of the indecent representation of women (prohibition) act 1986, Is misleading in any way, patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content that promotes obscenity, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
- The user or subscriber shall not use the service for any lawful purpose like Promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous by using this website.
- The member or user shall not resell or assign his/her access or user name and password to anyone to use this website without prior approval from the Grameya.com, If we found that member or User access will terminate or suspend or cancel without notice or communication to the user, because the user or member also agrees the terms and condition do not make any unauthorized commercial use of the service.
- The user or subscriber can use only this website service for which it is subscribed, if he/ she misused this website other than the subscription, the User access will terminate or suspend or cancel without notice/communication to the user.
- The user or subscriber shall comply with all applicable laws of India related to these related services, including any regulation made related thereto.
- The user or member shall not delete, copy, print, download, duplicate, any data or personal information of any user which is not related to them or which is not uploaded by him/her on this website.
- By using this website data or information users or subscribers do not send any irrelevant, offensive on moral, religious, political, abusive, indecent, obscene, defamatory messages to any other user or subscriber.
- The user or member post for job related information only, if we found any irrelevant Job post posted by the user access will be suspended or terminate or cancel without prior notice to the particular user.
- The user or member shall not infringe on any intellectual property rights of any person or/ and retain the information in any computer system or otherwise to do.
- The user or member shall not collect or charge any fee from the candidate or job seeker who is registered or whose data is available on Grameya.com for processing the job application of such person.
- User or member shall attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the website or any other systems or networks connected to the website or any server, computer, network, or any of the services offered on or through the website, by hacking, password or any other illegitimate means.
- The user or subscriber shall not make any negative comment about us or our brand name or our domain name, you agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable large load on the infrastructure of the website or our system or networks, or any system or networks connected to us.
- The user or member shall not display or links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit materials of any kind post, upload, send in this website, if we found that user or member access will terminate or suspend or cancel with an immediate basis without prior notice to a particular person.
- The user or members shall not use any software, device to access our website for illegal use, download, print, delete of our user data or information, if we found will take immediate legal action against the particular person, if he/she is registered user of us, we will be deleting or terminate or suspend or cancel their access and will take legal action against the particular user.
- The user or member shall be prohibited in persistently sending messages or make postings on Grameya.com to any other member or third party who access Grameya.com without reasonable cause or for causing any peril, harassment, annoyance, irritation, or anxiety to any person.
1.16 Disclaimer Policy of Grameya.com
- This company or website (Grameya.com) All the materials, Products and services available to you through this site Grameya.com are provided the content on an “as is” basis without any warranties. Without partiality, we do not warrant that
- Grameya.com site will operate Error-Free and its services are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms, this website will be constantly available or available at all or the information or data which is available in this Grameya.com site is completely true, accurate, or non – misleading. And we will not liable to you in any way or relations to the content of use or otherwise in connection with this website (Grameya.com).
- The company shall not liable for any loss of information or data howsoever caused whether as a result of any disruption, suspension, or termination of the service or otherwise the content, accuracy, or quality of data or information which is available or receivable or transmitted through the service.
- The member or user is solely responsible for ensuring that to use of our service, all applicable laws, rules and regulations for the use of our service at all times, Grameya.com will not liable in any manner.
- The company or this website neither guarantee or offer any warranty about the credentials, status, or authenticity of the employer/organization contacting the member post download of the resume or by access to the information or data posted by the member or user.
- The member or user is solely responsible to check the authenticity of all responses/inquiries received or information displayed. Because Grameya.com is a public website with free access and assumes no liability for the quality responses.
- Grameya.com neither guarantees nor offers any warranty about the credentials of the contacted parties including employer or consultant or Visitor or Jobseeker or member to test, analyze, and verify the same at their end.
- The resume or data or information fed by the member or user alone solely responsible for that, Grameya.com will not liable for that information or data.
- The user or member agrees that all jobs advertised are genuine and in existence as on the date of posting.
- The user or member is solely responsible read, review the job posting and sharing the resume or data or information with the employer by using this website or external site.
- It is not the company’s policy to exercise any kind of supervisory or editorial control over and or edit or amend any data/contents of any emails or posting of any information that may be inserted or made available or transmitted to a third party in or through Grameya.com and the user acknowledge the same. The user acknowledges and agrees that the company absolute discretion refuse or suspend or terminate or delete any material or information or data posting so as, in the sole opinion of the company to comply with the prevailing legal framework and moral obligation as placed on the company.
1.17 Limitation of Liability
- Grameya.com is a public website offers only for the display of the job opening and the Resume and has no roles, responsibility in any transaction or communication and hence shall not be liable for any loss or damages of any sort arising out of the use and/or temporary or permanent discontinuation of its product and services. And Grameya.com is offering the Resume database access and job posting to the employer or company but we will not liable and monitor the responses which are received from the job seeker or member or user for the job opening posted by employer in this website (Grameya.com). So the Employer is solely responsible or liable to do background checks for all the responses.
- Without prejudice and notwithstanding anything contained herein, our total liability to you all liabilities for one or more incidents arising out of the use of this website (Grameya.com) be it in tort or contract or otherwise shall be limited to the amount charged from you and In No event we will be Liable for any damages, Including without limitation Direct or Indirect, Special, Incidental or consequential damages, Losses or expenses arising in connection with the Terms and conditions of use this website (Grameya.com) or any linked website. Or use thereof or liability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, Omission, Interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, including but not limited to loss of profits, goodwill, data or information or other intangible losses or expenses.
1.19 Grameya.com Reserve Rights
- We reserve the right to refuse our product and services to anyone at any time. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to suspend or cancel or terminate of service at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the security, or proper administration of the service.
1.20 User or Member Disputes
- The user or member is solely responsible for your interaction at Grameya.com and we reserve the right, but have no responsibility to monitor disputes between members or users. Grameya.com will not be a party to any legal proceeding between the user or member or any other registered or free member for any communication through the site. Grameya.com will always abide by Legal authorities orders and cooperate fully through the process but the costs of the same will be recovered from the concerned party in such a case.
- When you this website (Grameya.com), you may receive email notifications corresponding to your activity or you send emails or provide other data, information or communication to us, you agree and understand that you are communicating with us through electronic records. You agree and share consent to receive the communication via electronic records or through email from us periodically and as when required. We may communicate with your email, phone call or by such other mode of communication.
1.22 Statutory compliance Applicable
- All contractual Responsibilities between us and You (Jobseeker or Employer) will be governed by the Laws of India. This agreement or Terms and conditions use of the site shall be governed by and interpreted a constructed following the Laws of India and the Information technology act 2000.
1.23 Contact us
- Please Contact us for Question or comments related to this website (Grameya.com) services, Trademark copyrights infringement. Email Id: Info@grameya.com.
1.24 Grievance Redressal Team
- Any complaint or concerns about to the content or to report any abuse of laws or breach of these terms may be taken up with the designated grievance redressal officer as mentioned below via post or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.